Employment...what is it? People with degrees, high school diplomas, and even the ones that take the risk to achieve don't. I started working at UPS in 2007. When I first got my the job I thought it was gonna be great money for real. I mean come on it's UPS. But boy was I wrong. The pay was OK but the hours sucks. I still exist at UPS though and leaning towards finding a better job. But haven't been having any luck what so ever. I mean seriously people nor the government cares about those that's truly in need. The ones with the money get the hook-ups while the ones with less get looked over. I have been brain storming ideas for the longest trying to figure out ways to make money.
I thought about Google jobs and it seems that a lot of people seem to get paid well. But the thing to Google is that shipping for $1.98 then in the terms and conditions there is a $40 or $80 recurring charge. I mean sounds manageable but that's if you have the money to let sit to be spent while you try to make money be my guest. People all I'm saying is always read the terms and conditions because you go through these sites thinking you pay one time and don't know that it's a recurring payment.
However, there are two ways I thought of making some legit money but it's not a fast process. These two ways I brain stormed are from my research of knowledge and may help those in need. So I will just spill these beans...
First: Try creating a blog. It can either be about your personal life, business, relationships, ect. But the key is to make it interesting for readers and KEEP THEM COMING BACK. While your setting up your blog make sure you open an Adsense account. Adsense will calculate everything for you and they pay for when those ads are clicked. Every post you make will relate to the ads Google shows on your page. So if your post is interesting and there is an ad about it he or she might click it. Blogs are suppose to be juicy you get me. If you have any problems just read there site or ask me and I will gladly help you.
Second: Try creating a videos for You Tube. Buy you a Camcorder and make some videos that you think people will find interesting, funny, or helpful. Open an Adsense account. Make sure your read about You Tube's Terms and conditions. Make sure you understand how to set your Adsense account to your You Tube Video so that your video can bring you MONEY. Yea I said it MONEY!
When you have created a video you will then take it to some type of video editing software like Windows Movie Maker. There you watermark your video with your website, maybe information about your site, effects, but mainly your website address. Because when people see stuff you put up that they like. They'll probably check out your site for more or to see what else do you or even what your about. This brings you traffic to your blog, causing your blog to be interesting, and more of a chance the Google ads are clicked.
READ! READ! READ! Reading is fundamental. Without taking the time out to read you'll never know how things work or get by in the obstacles of life. I will get further detailed on the subject soon so be on a look out. If you take the time to move ahead and have questions feel free to comment your questions or suggestion or even if you have answers. After detailing this subject next time. The time after will be on ClickBank Marketing.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Jobs Are Crazy
Posted by Mr. Blog at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment